BEAM introduces new high spec MVHR control panel
Industry-leading mechanical ventilation company BEAM Vacuum & Ventilation has introduced a new user-friendly, high specification digital control panel for their popular Axco C130 Counterflow MVHR system. The aura-t wall mounted panel offers an advanced yet simple-to-use touchscreen controller for programming, commissioning and occupancy control.
This article was originally published in issue 27 of Passive House Plus magazine. Want immediate access to all back issues and exclusive extra content? Click here to subscribe for as little as €10, or click here to receive the next issue free of charge
Operations director Pat Og Keenan commented: “BEAM are committed to offering our customers the latest technology in an effort to make the operation and control of their MVHR system as simple and convenient as possible, delivering clean fresh indoor air at the touch of a button.”
BEAM central systems said that the control panel’s compact sleek design with automatic dimming backlit display allows for easy reading of the digital interface. The panel also boasts an impressive suite of features, including: four-speed level manual control, a seven day programmable timer which allows up to four events per day, a filter replacement indicator, boost override control for kitchen and wet rooms, system status display and an internal MVHR humidity setpoint adjustment function.
Pat Og continued: “This controller is a winner for anyone wanting an MVHR system that can be easily managed and controlled through one device.”
For more information visit www.beamcentralsystems.com
- Experts call for CO2 sensors as tool in Covid fight
- Zero in - technical virtual tour of a net zero passive house "plus"
- Building sector must show bold climate leadership
- The PH+ guide to greener concrete - reducing the climate impact of cement and concrete in buildings
- Hell's kitchen - Why cooking can destroy indoor air quality
- Speculative effort - technical virtual tour of a developer-built Enerphit